Sign in to follow this  

[Free] [Game] [PC] [Unity] We're All Going to Die - A narrative focused puzzle game trapped in a time loop

This topic is 1055 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Download or Play Online Here: http://studio.brwarner.net/play-die.html

Available for download on PC, Mac, or Linux. Playable online via Unity Web Player.

If you want to try the game without any context, try playing it first before reading on.

We're All Going to Die is a puzzle game my friends and I made for a jam a little while back (then subsequently polished). We wanted to make a game where untangled the narrative and untangling the puzzle to win where linked, and doing one would help you with the other. We also wanted to make a game you could theoretically beat in under a minute. The result was a game where you are trapped in a time loop, with the world resetting every minute, always ending with the death of every person on the ship.

Post-release we've had a lot of trouble deducing whether parts of the game are too hard. After all, some people really like the feeling of overcoming an obstacle after spending quite a bit of time on it, while others have found it annoying. I'd be interested to hear what people think.

Sign in to follow this