Hidden Jewels - from start to publishing

Started by
1 comment, last by Nagval333 9 years, 1 month ago

[attachment=26139:1024-500.png]

Hi guys! Let me represent my first creation Hidden Jewels. A free puzzle memory & attention mobile game made on Construct 2 built by Intel XDK. All the in game graphics was created by me with Inkscape vector editor. It's my first experience with all this stuff. And you can see some evolution in my drawn images.

Ruby Jewels, game Icons and Logo evolution:

[spoiler]

[attachment=26141:Ruby550.png][attachment=26140:Icon550.png][attachment=26142:7thReac Revolution.png][/spoiler]

Music: I have tried different software like FL studio and Audiosauna, but did nothing worthwhile. So in the end I decided to use free content: soundimage.org theme: THE MONKEY ISLAND BAND by Eric Matyas.

Future plans: Other markets besides Google Play. Version for Win/ Phone. If the game will be OK, I'm planning to add Google Play - Leader board and Achievements function, maybe the more detailed Scene achievements statistics and of course more new Scenes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SeventhReactor.HiddenJewels

[attachment=26143:Untitled 9.png][attachment=26144:Untitled 13.png]

[attachment=26146:Untitled 8.png][attachment=26148:Untitled 2.png]

[attachment=26149:Untitled 5.png][attachment=26150:Untitled 6.png]

So guys I would like to see what you thinking about it, some comments or advices smile.png

Advertisement

Nice gemstone visuals.

Thanks. I just started to learn Inkscape& vectorg-raphics. In the future i plan to start with pixel graphics (GraphicsGale)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement