• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nagval333

Hidden Jewels - from start to publishing

This topic is 1236 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[attachment=26139:1024-500.png]

Hi guys! Let me represent my first creation Hidden Jewels. A free puzzle memory & attention mobile game made on Construct 2 built by Intel XDK. All the in game graphics was created by me with Inkscape vector editor. It's my first experience with all this stuff.  And you can see some evolution in my drawn images. 

Ruby Jewels, game Icons and Logo evolution:

[spoiler]

[attachment=26141:Ruby550.png][attachment=26140:Icon550.png][attachment=26142:7thReac Revolution.png][/spoiler]

Music: I have tried different software like FL studio and Audiosauna, but did nothing worthwhile. So in the end I decided to use free content: soundimage.org  theme: THE MONKEY ISLAND BAND by Eric Matyas.

Future plans: Other markets besides Google Play. Version for Win/ Phone. If the game will be OK, I'm planning to add Google Play - Leader board and Achievements function, maybe the more detailed Scene achievements statistics and of course more new Scenes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SeventhReactor.HiddenJewels

[attachment=26143:Untitled 9.png][attachment=26144:Untitled 13.png]

[attachment=26146:Untitled 8.png][attachment=26148:Untitled 2.png]

[attachment=26149:Untitled 5.png][attachment=26150:Untitled 6.png]

So guys I would like to see what you thinking about it, some comments or advices smile.png

Edited by Nagval333

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!