• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Petrolhead Tactics [alpha]

This topic is 1055 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, it's a hell of a difference to play PC games and make one, despite my insight into this, I started building a game a few months ago. The intuition has always been to do everything and carry out the entire process from pre-production to release to gain insight and experience in all aspects of the process (you should do something with your life, right?!). Now I have a simple little alpha version and a mediocre website (Nah, we try again). Now I have the world's best game that everyone must try to play and share with all their friends (there we go!).

pht-NewBuild340.png

Petrolhead Tactics are for those who remember the disappointment when you finally earned a car in the old Fallout games and only got to see a trunk that has been pulled by a goat or other critters that make their way at speeds below one horsepower. Some of you probably know exactly what I mean 

https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAi6ksZDfFtabz8dl6Eigm-MOPM4vNpdQP094RQILurOw/12/80975153/png/32x32/3/_/1/2/fallout1.png/CLGqziYgASACIAMoASgC/dTP43QDpZzk7Y0LgmnMBAIIaqIwy9seGsm9uEgYswhc?size=1600x1200

Another way to explain it is to imagine any Mad Max movie without the boring parts between car chases and explosions. Huh? Have you not seen the Mad Max movies either! The third way to explain Petrolhead Tactics of is that it's the world's best game that everyone must try to play and share with all their friends. There we go?!

Do you have a Linux, PC or Mac and some spare time, you are very welcome to try the alpha version. So put on your driving gloves and safety belt and get out into the wilderness at petrolheadtactics.com

Sincerely!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement