• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
samithegreat

Lemming Dynasty

This topic is 1350 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! We just published our newest game called Lemming Dynasty! In the game you have to save lemmings that are trying to reach other side of a cliff. Save all the lemmings and don't let it fall or the lemming will be not so cute anymore...

The game is made with cocos2d-x via C++ and we used Box2D-physics engine to handle physics of the game. The project took 8 weeks to complete with 5 people team.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockodilegames.sopuli

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lemming-dynasty/id967754855?ls=1&mt=8

Feedback is welcome! I hope that you will try our game today so we will get some more downloads smile.png

lemi_posteri.png

Advertisement

Sorry for double post! Okay - we published the game as a premium and that was a mistake... We learned that no-one is bying the game (except couple of people who we were contacting directly face to face). We decided today to make it completly free. We even used 600 euros to advertise the game but we got ZERO downloads via ads!? Does those ads even work? Do you guys have any experience about marketing your game via some ad network? I can now say that it is mostly waste of money. So if you haven't downloaded the game yet, you can now get it from AppStore for free of charge!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!