BSP tutorial

Started by
6 comments, last by thw 22 years, 5 months ago
Hi, i''ve been searching for tutorials on bsp trees for a while,but all i found was not in depth enough. Has anybody a link to a good tutorial ? thx in advance
Advertisement
Did you find this site? http://aggrav8d.cfxweb.net/ I think it has pretty good tutorials and there is a BSP tutorial among them. There used to be a _superb_ BSP tutorial on mr-gamemaker.com but AFAIK it''s gone now.
Dirk =[Scarab]= Gerrits
Does anyone have a copy of this mr.gamemaker BSP tutorial?
3d kid
I have a paper copy but that probably doesn''t help much.

All of the mr-gamemaker tutorials were avaible as an zip file some time ago. Maybe you could find the by searching with Google.
Pekka Heikurapekka.heikura@mbnet.fi
Cheers, I will try that.
3d kid
ever heard ''bout "Black Art of 3D-Gameprogramming" by Andrew LaMothe (published by -Waite Group Press-).
theres a good chapter about BSP-trees and how to handle them.
the book was written far ago, but the tech about BSPs is explained very well.

cu,
-Case
cu,-Case
I have a copy of the BSP tutorial from gamemaker, i''ll post it when i get to the computer where its stored
the people who wrote the mrgamemaker tutorials specifically requested NOT to put those tutorials back online. First of the second tutorial was extremely buggy, and they use the material in those tutorials in their BSP course on www.gameinstitute.com.

So if you really want to learn BSP trees, sign up for the course. It will be worth it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement