Google Play Problem [1 - 5 installs]

Started by
3 comments, last by Argurth 9 years ago

Hi Everyone ! My game had been on Google Play Store for at least 3 weeks now and I have a problem :

Monday (23/03), I had a download boost, I changed my advertising method on twitter and launched a new campaign, I had more than one hundred download on that day.

Tuesday (24/03), stil have a good downloading rate, I got around fifty download that day.

Please take note that since saturday(21/03), my Google Play Download statistics haven't been refreshed, and still today (25/03) the last statistic displayed is the saturday's one. I know about my downloads increases from my Advertising service's statistics.

This morning, I checked my application on Google Play, and it's displaying "Installs 1-5" but I was "100+" yesterday and should be near "500+". Ratings aren't reset, I even have more than before.

Did this already happen to someone ? It's pretty annoying since it's hihgly lowering my Google Play Ranking.

Advertisement

As of now, statistics came back, but still stuck at 1-5 installs

What are your install base metrics saying? Are you sure that the downloads and installs are REAL user downloads and installs?

Yes, I was at 100+ installs before it drops to one. Also, statistics in developper console came back and now show the changes, but still have a problem with the display in Google Play.

Ok, after one day it's back to normal. Google answered me that it was a problem due to a recent change on their side and that it was corrected after my mail, but nothing will be done for the lost ranks on "Space shooter" keywords unfortunately.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement