• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
vashnkh

Airport Blitz (HTML5 game)

This topic is 1203 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at this game that my team has just created. Please play and share it with your friends.

Airport Blitz

http://www.quintiq.com/games/airport-blitz/index.php?src=gamedev

screenshot-02.pngscreenshot-04.pngscreenshot-05.pngscreenshot-07.pngscreenshot-12.png

About the game:

This game is focusing on airport planning. The objective is to help the airport recover from bad financial situation by operating the counters and manage the staff efficiently.

Company background:

We are not a game company. We made this game to increase our brand awareness and also used in events to attract visitors.

Our company Quintiq is a leader in supply chain planning software industry and our mission is to solve the world’s planning puzzles using a single platform.

Thanks,

Ng Kian Huat

Edited by vashnkh

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!