Rope Swing And Zipline Tool

Started by
2 comments, last by Valrik 8 years, 12 months ago

Zip n Swing allows users to quickly and easily add Ziplining and Swinging to any Unity game. Not just the animation ( though i suggest you use your own, in the end ), but you have control of the complete motion from start to finish. Control the speed and even the y offset to give a swing action.
Use it to add fixed Zip Lines or rope swinging. Or even rope lifts like in Assassins Creed which was the main inspiration of this package
It uses mecanim and can easily be added to your own character without changing your aimator controller.
You can use your own animations and control every part of the action.
You'll be able to quickly and easily achieve amazing zipline and swing efforts using very simple techniques.

">View A quick Demo Of The Tool In Action

Forum

Advertisement

i just wanted to give thanks to those few people who have shown support and made a purchase of my tool. If you need any advice on using it, please let me know

Dropped to a new lower price. Easily add rope swinging, zip lining and similar effects and actions into your game. Reusable, resetable.
Make rop lifts like in Assassins creed. You could be more creative, maybe your character hangs on the talons of a giant bird to pass a ravine. Batman style grappling hook to get to heights. Ultimately limitless.

Zip n Swing is now available for the much lower price of just $3!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement