Sign in to follow this  
PerfectOval

Catch the Dots for Android. Test your attention and reaction!

Hello there! Here’s our first game for Android - Catch the Dots. This game require good attention and reaction skills. The game is about catching dots. Yep. That easy. Catch the Dots provides fun and easy gameplay with continiously increasing difficulty. It can also improve player’s reaction and let him challange his intuition and players along the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGbQkVVUEc

Catch the Dots features:
  • Unique gameplay, with easy 1-tap controls.
  • Minimalistic graphics with awesome smooth animations. Everybody likes that biggrin.png
  • Customization system that changes the whole game appearance.
  • Google Service's leaderboards and achievements integration, which allow you to fight for the title of the Best Player.
  • No in-app purchases. Lets say "NO" to PayToWin.
screen-dots-4.png

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

There are many similar games like that and I can't find any point in playing them unlike a game which provide the player with story or something he can enjoy, score and a meaningless challenges isn't enough, honestly I was surprised when game like tap birds got famous, I didn't even bother downloading it, if you see dungeon hunter 4, you'll get a better understanding of the idea I'm trying to say however that's only my opinion, Hopefully that won't get you down, Good luck mate!

Edited by Missing Gate

There are many similar games like that and I can't find any point in playing them unlike a game which provide the player with story or something he can enjoy, score and a meaningless challenges isn't enough, honestly I was surprised when game like tap birds got famous, I didn't even bother downloading it, if you see dungeon hunter 4, you'll get a better understanding of the idea I'm trying to say however that's only my opinion, Hopefully that won't get you down, Good luck mate!

Thanks for feedback. We will not stop on this update. After some time we will add more features so people can get more enjoyable mechanics. About story and etc - that was our first try. There was no reason for making fully story line big content game as first try - just because there are too many indie developers that wanted to create their own "MMORPG" as their first project and failed till the development...) 

Sign in to follow this