Taking a C# course onlint need help.

Started by
3 comments, last by jpetrie 9 years ago

I'm taking a C# course online and I have an assignment that I cannot figure out how to complete. The instructions tell me to look it up and the video for that section only talks about the Visual Studio interface so I'm clueless as to what I should do. I have to display a list of information in a console window and it must use data types, operators, statements, constants, Console.ReadLine, and Console.Writeline. Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement

Sorry man, homework questions technically aren't allowed per the Beginner FAQ: http://www.gamedev.net/page/reference/faq.php/_/for-beginners-r1

You can still use this forum to ask questions while you're learning, but be more specific with what problems you're having. Your question is extremely vague. What have you tried? Where are you getting lost?

If you haven't done anything and have no clue where to start, you need to talk to your professor.

- Eck

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

Like Eck said.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

As Eck stated, we don't do homework on this site or any other site for the most part. The thing is that you know you have to use ReadLine and Writeline and that it is C# so now is a great time to learn to Google for things like that.

Closing because this is a homework question.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement