Dragonrider

Started by
0 comments, last by marcel1980 9 years ago

Hi all developers,

i want to show you a video and a couple of shots from my current project that i worked on past few months.

Dragonrider is a retro RPG with a big ancient island to discover, lots of unique places and dungeons to explor, deal with deadly enemies and solve puzzles to finaly save the island an the ancient Japan empire.

Take control of Mogami - a brave sumo warrior, the bearer of dragonblood. He and his little dragon companion, both have a serious and rock-hard job to do. Crush the mean stone army and retrieve the sacred lampions of the emperor.

Features:

A big island map with lots of unique places to visit - villages, dungeons, temples, mountain areas all set in ancient Japan

cool loking retro art graphics inspired by old legends like Zelda

RPG system - level up your hero, gain new skills and spells

Unique dragon companion - take direct control over your companion or join forces with him to solve puzzles, create more powerfull spells, destroy enemies using his unique abilities.

Story driven game experience, lots of NPC's

www.dragonridergame.com

dragonrider1.jpgdragonrider2.jpg

dragonrider3.jpgdragonrider4.jpg

The game is still in early development stage and the future progress would greatly depend on the comunity feedback since its quite time consuming as RPG's are smile.png. Thank you for your comments!

UPDATE!

Dragonrider is on Steam Concepts, if you guys like it, you can rate the concept :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421349195

Advertisement

sorry, here is the working link

www.dragonridergame.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement