• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
amp47

OpenGL how to use GLCanvas with wxWidegets 3.0.2

This topic is 1151 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hello every one it's been a while

i need strangh a way to use opengl combinned with wxWidgets i have codeblocks 13.12 and i have only wxwidgets installed on my pc platform windows 7 sp1

what i had tried befor :

its just oppening wxWidgets wproject drag the glcanvas to the frame and this errore showup

buildlogo:

cppProjects/opengl/openglMain.cpp:77: undefined reference to `wxGLCanvas::wxGLCanvas(wxWindow*, int, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, long, wxString const&, int const*, wxPalette const&)'

and message logo

D:\project\cppProjects\opengl\openglMain.cpp|77|undefined reference to `wxGLCanvas::wxGLCanvas(wxWindow*, int, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, long, wxString const&, int const*, wxPalette const&)'|

and like i just said i have wxwidgets only library 

i also tried to include  <wx/glcanvas.h>.

i hope you get it i don't know how to combine opengl with wxwidget .

Advertisement

You need to build a version of the wxWidget libraries that has OpenGL support.  I think there is a define like wxUSE_GLCANVAS. I have recently started to use wxWidgets for my tools and it has been good.

thanks man i miss that thanks for replay iam stragling with glfw3 and glew now i will use it only

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!