• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Neko Bratau

Pix Figs 3d platformer where you can undo mistakes !

This topic is 1284 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

mainemenugiffinal.gif

In this game you can UNDO your death ! But that ability won't help you to find a finish portal !

What is finish portal ? It's place where you will be teleported to next level or world and it's located somewhere on map and your goal is to find it as fast as possible . On that way you will find different traps,obstacles which will slow you down also you have time back ability which will help you to collect coins on inaccessible places .

Collected coins can be used to buy new pix characters (figs) and special worlds , besides that every week I will add up to 25 new levels and 50+ characters .

I work alone on this project and it would be good if you can give me small support by visiting  my indie db page : CLICK HERE 

Undo mistakes : 

timeback.gif

Alpha 0.1 coming soon  and of course more update on this thread !

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!