Indie Game Collaboration Site Launched (feedback needed)

Started by
1 comment, last by nickofnight 9 years ago

Hi guys,

I have just launched a game collaboration site - http://www.ludust.com - a website where you can join an existing project or find a team to work with on your project . You can also manage your project and your team on-line with tools such as team to do list, team forum and collaborative documents.

I would love you to join up and give it a test, but if you are not interested in doing that could you please give me some feedback - how can I make this more useful to you? What features would you like to see? What would make you want to use this site?

I have literally just launched this so there are no projects yet except for an example project called arachnoid. If you would like to join that project to see what options you get just send me an invite. Or else make your own dummy project!

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Advertisement

Hello,

I tried your website today. I didn't go too much in depth but here are some feedback

negative :

- There is still some bugs there and there
- The navigation is not all that smooth with some slow page loading
- The interface could be more clear, for exemple I didn't find an intuitive way to go to the project you are affiliated with
- The to-do list is definitively a good idea, but not easy to use.

positive :

- I like the design
- There is a lot of tools (integrated forum, document sharing, etc...)

What can be ugraded :

- Better (in my opinion) that shared document, some sort of wikipedia like
- A way to let a user give its opinion on a project, some kind of "like" mechanics (other that a forum)
- A project completion page, show the status of the project with graph and all shiny stuff
- More planning tools (gant, planning calendar, etc...)

So, overall I think it is a good start. With a little more polishing, and more user it could be a nice tool to use.

So good luck!

Hi Navezof, thanks for trying it out and for reporting those bugs (which are now fixed)!

I really appreciate your feedback and am starting to make changes based on it. I have added an easy way to see and get to your projects and changed the doc collaboration tool to a wiki collaboration tool. The speed is also a little better now but it is something I will work on. The to-do definitely needs improvement.

I love the idea of a planning calendar so look for that in a future update. I will also have a think how I can usefully integrate graph data into a project - I like the sound of it but can't think how it would work benefit a project.

Thanks again!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement