Game Programming Future ?

Started by
22 comments, last by jbadams 8 years, 11 months ago

The newest Steam games are boring and mediocre.

Please give specific examples of otherwise well-regarded, recent Steam games which are boring and mediocre.

Fair enough. Name me ten of the "best" Steam games and I'll tell you why they're bad.

Advertisement

The newest Steam games are boring and mediocre.

Please give specific examples of otherwise well-regarded, recent Steam games which are boring and mediocre.

Fair enough. Name me ten of the "best" Steam games and I'll tell you why they're bad.

The fact that you can't name games yourself shows a glaring hole in your argument. You aren't even aware of the games you are calling "boring and mediocre".

But for funsies lets try this. I'll name some of my favourite games over the last few years and you tell me why they are bad: Out of the Park Baseball, Farcry 3, Fire Emblem Awakening, FTL, Cities Skylines, Papers Please, Frozen Synapse, Mini Metro, Trials Evolution/Fusion.

That'll do for now. Now remember you are only allowed use facts to prove this. No opinions allowed for this. Enjoy.

edit: Apologies jbadams, Your post appeared after I posted.

If they were good I'd be aware of them. I get the "gist" of how boring they are and never felt inspired to play.

Cmon man, this argument is getting circular. Tell me some of your favorite Steam games so I can explain why they are mediocre.

stuff about trolls

It is not appropriate to paste a massive off-topic article into a post, so for the benefit of everyone else it has been removed.

You have been given numerous suggestions for improving your behaviour -- if you don't pick up your game soon you will be removed from our community.

Please keep any further replies to this topic relevant -- further off topic replies will be deleted and offending members will be warned.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement