• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estauns

C++ "Homework" Assignments....

This topic is 6039 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, I''m rather new to C++ (well not really, I get the majority of the concepts, I just need more grunt work with the language itself.). Anyways, what I''m looking for is something like the homework assignments you would get in school. For example: Make a program that adds 1 + 1, then removes 3 and have the user input how many more numbers to add. Make a program that takes a start date, and an end date, and calculate how many days are between the two. Make a TIC-TAC-TOE game. ---------- Thats basically what I''m looking for, does anyone know any webpages with homework assignments to refer to? Or does anyone know any that I could do? Just post ''em here (URL or Assignment). Thanks guys!
"Where genius ends, madness begins."
Estauns

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!