Adding Ads Into Cocos2D-x v3.6 Windows Phone App

Started by
13 comments, last by texel3d 8 years, 7 months ago

Sorry for the mistake. I have also tried it and i have:

Error 2 Undefined namespace. The 'using' URI refers to a namespace 'Microsoft.Advertising.Mobile.UI' that could not be found. C:\Dev\cocos\MyGame\proj.win8.1-universal\App.Shared\OpenGLESPage.xaml 8 14 MyGame.Windows
Error 3 The type 'UI:AdControl' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been built. C:\Dev\cocos\MyGame\proj.win8.1-universal\App.Shared\OpenGLESPage.xaml 25 26 MyGame.Windows
Error 1 The name "AdControl" does not exist in the namespace "using:Microsoft.Advertising.Mobile.UI". C:\Dev\cocos\MyGame\proj.win8.1-universal\App.Shared\OpenGLESPage.xaml 25 25 MyGame.Windows
Error 4 error WMC0001: Unknown type 'AdControl' in XML namespace 'using:Microsoft.Advertising.Mobile.UI' C:\Dev\cocos\MyGame\proj.win8.1-universal\App.Shared\OpenGLESPage.xaml 25 26 MyGame.Windows
Advertisement

I would suggest stepping through the walkthrough I linked above and see if you can get that to work. If that works, then you can see what's different with your cocos2d project.

I will try. Thanks.

Hi texel3d,

Did you end up finding a solution? I'm also experiencing the same problem.

No. I do not succed sad.png

If you have ideas, i am interested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement