Sign in to follow this  

Pull My Tongue [WiP, one-man-project]

This topic is 678 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Today is the #InternationalPopcornDay, therefor I thought it was fitting to show this brand new trailer today smile.png

Pull My Tongue will launch on the AppStore on Februari 4th, hope you will like it folks !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBmIrWH033M

no worries, definately will be supporting when it comes out.

Interested in seeing some more of your work as well : )

Edited by inseushu

Pull My Tongue found it's way onto the TouchArcade front page this morning smile.png

I especially liked this part below biggrin.png

"I've got to say that the polish, art style, and interesting tongue-stretching mechanic is a really impressive effort coming from just one guy. It'd be impressive coming from a team of fifty."

Edited by Zilk

Pull My Tongue got into top #10 in the US and UK App Store! It is also ranked top 25 in over 40 countries including Australia, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Russia and a bunch more smile.png

It has gotten a few bad reviews because of a crash bug I have on non-metal Retina devices but I have a update awaiting review that fixes that. So most of those pesky one stars should go away when that hits.

st8XJba.png

This topic is 678 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.