Pull My Tongue [WiP, one-man-project]

Started by
31 comments, last by David Marquardt 8 years, 2 months ago

Finished up the 5th worlds icon and background as well. Only one icon and background left and that whole thing is done smile.png
65KzCEO.png

5EnMaPa.png PCexIKt.png 1CizJVz.png qUEA4SL.png

Advertisement

I added timed stars so now I'm gonna start designing a few levels with those.

2wC2ZUH.gif

5EnMaPa.png PCexIKt.png 1CizJVz.png qUEA4SL.png

I started working on a new puzzle element, a balloon that can be inflated by tapping it and deflated by holding it. Now I just need to make it pretty ;) Gonna try to make it a bit bouncy by rigging and animating it.

vpZ87Uj.gif

Finished the balloon rig today so now I can start to animate it :)

ZGjCt3z.gif

First implementation of the balloon animations. Gonna do some tweaks and make it feel a bit less stiff but I just had to show it :D

hyL7ebC.gif

Tonight I added the final touches to the balloons, now they have physic simulated strings if they move, react to the tongue and can be bounced a bit if you hit them hard.

K6JPVxx.gif

I got bored and added some interaction with the popcorn steam. Just for fun smile.png
nGVo7LA.gif
Poppable balloons are now ingame, just gotta make some levels for them smile.png

2zr6jbx.gif
I have been working with a lot of boring stuff lately so not much to post. Finished up the fourth worlds levels, polished up some animations, fixed up some UI that didn't look that good etc. I at least finished up the latest version of the main menu today smile.png

9xfY9WF.png

Next I'm gonna try to animate a short little 10-15 second intro that shows when starting level 1.
I "finalized" the intro for my game tonight! Might do some tweaks but I would say this is 99% complete smile.png

49xBuRy.gif

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement