• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Chillit888

[iOS] Dargon: Free for iOS[iPhone/iPad/iPod]

This topic is 1151 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

86475d1438447214-dargon-free-ios-brand-n

So this game was developed by my friend so please check this out. Its really addicting and I think you guys may end up enjoying the game. Its a relatively new game and criticism is welcome. Here are some brief Information about the game: 

Your little friend Dargon pondered off into the vast blue sky and somehow got lost! While trying to find his way back home, he ran into a little trouble...
A bunch of colorful rocks are in the way of our little buddy. Fortunately, he has the ability to catch them! The problem is that he can only catch the ones that match his color.
You can:

• Raise your skill rating (Zrs) to show your friends how good you are! -Strive to beat your top scores! 
  • Tap Dargon to push him into the right color! 
  • Swipe Dargon left and right a for a combo that rewards you with more Zrs!
  • Unlock different Dargon skins!
  • Be the best in Dargon on the leaderboards!
  • Integration with Global Leaderboards
  • Addictive Tendencies!

Youtube App Trailer:

[video=youtube;VPJscRxFZqY]https:
[/video]

Edited by Chillit888

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!