Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Snow DirectX8 column

This topic is 5876 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

need a help.. For all of you I have create the archive with the full versoin of Mr.Snow DirectX8 column. You can purchase it now for only $10 (I realy need your payments . You just need to register and when I will get an acknolegment about your payment I''ll send the latest version of this archive to your e-Mail address. The given column I devote to programming everything, that is coupled with DirectX8 - as that Direct3D (first of all), DirectInput, DirectXAudio and so on... In common all that with it is coupled. All will be with explanations and ready to compilation by examples and ready (compiled) examples. I personally shall explain all this with usage of the compiler Microsoft Visual C ++, sixth version, that and you I advise. If to you that that is not clear - do not hesitate, ask - I shall try on all to answer... [ click here for Register now ] [ dkcscPortal ] Thanx for you reading (and help maybe).. ============================= Denis "Mr.Snow" Kozhukhov CEO & Lead programmer Choco Snow Creation dkcscPortal =============================

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Tok
for a "lead programmer" your grammer sure sucks.

Hey, flameboy. Take your foot out of your mouth and notice that his website is in RUSSIA.

My apoligies to all, especially the very-talented Mr. Snow.
I mistook him for a spammer out to make a buck, and shot my mouth off. Thanks to everyone anonymous and otherwise for noticing.

-Tok.