Ignis - game about wizard duels

Started by
5 comments, last by Nopp 7 years, 7 months ago

Ignis.png

Bedsfgdsfgsdfgz_nazwy-1.png

Ignis is the game about wizard duels. As a one of 8 the most powerful mages in the world you are taking part in a great tournament. Game consists of rounds where you fight with other wizards. You have 24 spells from 100 pot. You can only move laterally. Casting a spell is the most important thing. You can control your missile path. Which means that your spell can be destroyed by your opponents missile. You must draw the best path to avoid opponents spells, obstacles and hit the enemy wizard. To your disposition, there are a lot of spells from 4 magic fields. Destruction, Life, Nature and Secret. Each of them depends on different playstyle. Destruction mages deal great amount of damage. Life mages heal and buff themselves. Nature mages create obstacles and change terrain. Secret mages depends on curses. Ignis is a very fast game. One round is around 5-10 minutes. In a game you can play single player with storyline or multiplayer.

screens.png

a0d7c3a0c8968b850e0831e40ff4f8fe.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-22_21-58-09.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-22_21-57-49.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-23_01-32-39.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-23_01-33-19.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-23_01-34-37.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-23_01-34-48.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-23_01-35-23.jpg

Bez_nasdfsdfzwy-1.png

Gif1.gifGif2d1.gifGif3.gif

One battle is around 3 minutes. Two wizards stand on two sides of the arena. Each wizard have 24 spells to his disposition. You can move only sideways. Main mechanic of the game is taking control of your missiles. When you press left mouse button you can draw a path on the arena. When you release button your spell will follow this path. The goal is to avoid enemy missiles, obstacles and hit his health points to zero.

Bez_nazwfgsdfgsdfgdsfy-1.png

Gif4.gifGif5.gifGif6.gif

There aren't only missiles in your spellbook. There are a lot more! From deadly lasers, teleportation, shields that can protect you from enemy missiles to meteor from the sky. You can combine above 100 spells to make your perfect combo.

Bez_naasdfdfszwy-1.png

Gif7.gifGif8.gif

During the battle you can summon a creature. Each creature have unique skills that can help you win. For example "Gog" will throw fireball towards enemy at some moments. Another creature "Guardian Angel" will protect you from missiles. "Shadow" like a demonic creature will attack enemy wizard with his sharp claw and poison him. "Driada" will put mystical fog that reversing opponent missiles.

asdfsasdfsdf.png

">hzvZCZ.jpg
Not everything is done. There are some bugs and I've showed only 8 spells but I think after watching this video you will know about what my game is.

Bez_sdfsdfsdfsdf1.png

m35f5z.png Destruction Magic
Destruction wizard dealing a lot of damage in short time. His spells are prepared to constantly attacking. In his arsenal you will find deadly lasers, meteors, fireballs, daemons, explosions and more.
rjbYxY.png Life Magic
Life wizards buff themselves. They can create barriers, heal, buff, speed themselves. Creatures that will serve them are "Guardian Angel" or "Cherubin".
mwnLZV.png Nature Magic
Nature wizards control battle area. They can create obstacles, walls, totems on the arena. The are able to create mud, rain or other things that can slow or stun enemy wizard. Nature creatures are for example "Driada" or "Wolf".
GIwetl.png Secret Magic
Secret wizards base on curses. They can poison you or your creature. Taking your life points and returning them to themselves is their speciality. Creatures that secretly serve them are "Succubus" or "Terror".

Mages.png

Sentinel.pngJurei.pngNexus.png
pretre.pngFairy.pngHirudo.pngMeiga.pngFroid.pngWiz.pngRagana.pngAwai.png

Game_modes.png

Ignis have 2 main game modes: Singleplayer and Multiplayer.
In single player you can find:
- Campaign - great tournament to see who is the most powerful wizard and will face Nexus
- Normal - take as many battles as you want
- Survival - your health don't return to maximum level after battle, how many levels you can survive
- Challenge - your enemies are a lot stronger than you, show as how powerful wizard you are
In multiplayer:
- Normal - set with your friend number of rounds and fight
- Tournament - minimum four players, face your friends in tournament to glory
- Ranked - show that you are real lord of all wizards

plot.png

GKiu1v.png

plans.png

Actually I'm making this game alone. I need money for my studies, equipment and licenses. That's why I will release IndieGoGo campaign. I want also put my game on steam. For now I'm making spells effects, programming bot AI and setting up multiplayer.

whoIam.png

My name is Adam "Deusald" Orli?ski. I'm second year student. I'm studying software engineering on the Uniwersytet Jagiello?ski in Kraków(Poland).

1440292064_square-facebook.png 1440292068_youtube.png 1440292066_square-twitter.png

43836.png

Advertisement

This looks really fun, really good job on accomplishing all this yourself so far :).

This looks really fun, really good job on accomplishing all this yourself so far smile.png.

Thank you :) Hope others will like my game too :P I'm waiting for comments and suggestions.

Update:

Ignis gameplay update! From now game is faster. You can move smoothly, casting spells while moving. Casing animations are faster. And all basic spells have better particles. Especially teleport(I've made it like in Harry Potter series).

Update:
You can see new screens here:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/ignis/images

Small update :P What you would say about new look of the arena?

http://www.indiedb.com/games/ignis/images

I really like the concept.

I like those kind of battle arenas!

Keep up the work :) !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement