Sign in to follow this  

High Quality 3D Lowpoly Models, Textures, Music and Sound Effects by Tonka3D

This topic is 818 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Everyone, I am really happy to find this place where I can put some good stuff for you.

First of all my name is Rodrigo and I am responsible for a lot projects that involves games, movies, TV, visual marketing and 3d courses. Since 2002 where I started to study 3D my main passion was the game development, I won some really cool prizes, one of them from Epic Games in the MSCU.

Ok, so now I want to present to you a fantastic collection for artists.

1 - 3D models (next gen models) with training videos including UE4 lessons

2 - High quality textures (4k px), HDR images, PSD techniques, materials and training videos

3 - Sound FX and Music collection (various themes) with training videos

Please, take a look in this material and let me know what you think, I am sure we have a fantastic price for the quality and amount of this material. For example, if you see the models, each one of them costs just 99 cents and you get 30 training videos.

Any comment here is really important to me, so I can always learn and build different things.

If you want to be a partner with us or have any idea that can help us to promote our materials let me know.

Have a good day.

Rodrigo Banzato

www.tonka3d.com

Sign in to follow this