• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nak1411

Aspiring Indie Dev Here

This topic is 1134 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all! I just created my own blog and will be documenting my progress and growth as a developer. I am still learning a lot but I thought I could share my "story" with anyone who is interested or possibly anyone who is thinking about entering the world of development. I may possibly start a Youtube channel as well once I feel more comfortable with my knowledge.

I also think it is very important to get yourself out there and collaborate with fellow developers. My goal is to join a good community where I can share ideas and learn new things. Who knows, maybe someday I will have my own community.

But in the mean time, you can check it out at: http://nakdev.net

Also feel free to follow me on Twitter: [twitter]nak1411[/twitter]

Thanks and I hope you all have a great day!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!