Sign in to follow this  

Interactive Football Sim - Looking for team members!

This topic is 819 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Follow these steps to figure out if you're the guy for the job  ( Yes = proceed, No = This is probably not for you) :

1) Are you a graduate or starting developer/2D or 3D artist/ programmer ? 

2) Do you like football as a sport and enjoy atleast 1 of the following games: Football manager, OSM, fifa, Inzuma 11?
3) Are you able to work on a project starting from last quarter 2015 ?

I am an international business student with a passion for games and have been looking for ways into the industry ever since I have started the program. I am looking to start a game development company as I am actually a huge incognito nerd and truly believe that pixelmanagement is my dream job. 

As a part of my graduation program I am into the position to build a company under the supervision of seasoned experts in the field of entrepreneurship and I believe this to create a unique position for start-ups. 

I am looking for a team that is willing to work on a project that I have drafted from scratch (open for discussion of course) in this favorable position by joining an incubator program ( Dutchgamegarden).

What I can offer: 

Financial management, legal management, marketing, sales, attracting investors. Basically everything you guys do NOT want to deal with whilst doing what you do best! 

I have prepared business and revenue models for this specific project and they are ready to be presented to investors and Dutchgamegarden.

I am on somewhat of a clock as I am to decide wether I graduate in the entrepreneur program or go the classic route of taking an internship.

Edited by Hodgman
recruitment posts go here: http://www.gamedev.net/classifieds

This topic is 819 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.