Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Term for a collage of game photos to set the tone of a game

This topic is 1215 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I remember talking to another designer a while back who recommended something that I can't recall the word for.  


A collage of photos, typically taken from different game screen shots/cutouts, that shows the feel of the game. 


It seems useful, but I haven't been able to figure out what to search for and I'm pulling up nothing useful in results.  


Any idea what I'm talking about, because I don't.  :D


 - Thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mood boards.  :)  Thanks to Hodgman here:


@Dragonsoulj:  I normally would avoid doing this, but I first posted here in Game Design, and then realized the Visual Arts forum would probably be the better place to post.  I didn't see a way to move it to a different forum or delete it, otherwise this one would be gone. - Thanks!  :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!