• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Term for a collage of art to set the tone/feel of the game.

This topic is 948 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I was working with another designer a while back, who brought up the use of a collage of images to help set the mood or tone of the game.  I can't recall what on earth the term was, but if felt helpful.  And I'm readdressing my GDD designs now and I want to review this as an option.  I just don't know what to search for and my attempts have been futile.  


Anyone here know what I'm talking about?  I certainly don't.  :D

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement