Test my demo, please

Started by
11 comments, last by Abstract Thought 22 years, 5 months ago
If you have updated the executable then I am still having the same problem as before. If you haven''t updated the exe then I am a blithering idiot and can''t read very well. Maybe you should have a revision number letting the people who are downloading the exe that they are getting the most current. I will test on my home machine in about 30 minutes and let you know if it works better there. Crap I just remembered its an Athlon Get that AMD solution integrated and everyone can check out your demos. Keep up the good work. I am also running W2K pro on the lab machine and it runs just fine other than the previous problem I had with it. And if I remember how dual processors work the problem shouldn''t be related to the fact that the person has dual cpu''s. It would only take advantage of one cpu anyway unless you were multithreading the app. You also need to include the appropriate multithreaded libs and/or dll''s to compile for multithreaded programming.

Anyway home system specs even though it won''t work:
W2k Pro
AMD Athlon T-bird 900mhz
Vision Tek GeForce 3
512MB RAM

PS If my email doesn''t make any sense or is not consistent cut me some slack. School is wrapping up and it always fries my brain by the end.
Advertisement
Ahhhhhh much better. Good work!!!!! Working just fine now!
quote:By FLCman, Get that AMD solution integrated and everyone can check out your demos.
It would take a while to re-write my pipeline in 3dnow, (and I don't have amd to test on), but I made a fpu version only you can try.
quote:By FLCman, Ahhhhhh much better. Good work!!!!! Working just fine now!
Cool

Now that I understand how the graphics pipeline works, I have some ideas about how to improve it, would it be good to have a demo that used new ideas, or should I just do a quake clone.

Edited by - Abstract Thought on November 15, 2001 4:07:30 AM
Only by art can we get outside ourselves; instead of seeing only one world, our own, we see it under multiple forms.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement