Geforce 3

Started by
2 comments, last by The Kid 22 years, 5 months ago
this isn''t exactly specific to opengl. I just rescently got my hands on a 3D prophet III. It came with the Nvidia tech demos, and they are really cool. Does anyone know of other games or applications that take advantage of the new hardware features ? (besides the blindingly huge fill rates? My computer now eats Quake 3 for breakfast) I remember seeing a few little demo-games that took advantage of geforce3 hardware on 3DFiles.com before it was discontinued *sniff* but now I can''t find anything on it. Thanx in advance for your help. The Kid I don''''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
I don''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
Advertisement
check out nVidia''s web site www.nvidia.com or developer.nvidia.com
"Independence War 2" is the only game that I have played that maked ues of GF3 only hardware, but I
know that are a few out there "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" comes to mind. but like the other reply
said check the nvida web sigt I saw a list of games that ues the GF3 there. P.S. IW2 gooks really good with the
GF3 I had a Geforce 256 SDR and got a GeForce 3 ti 200 a week ago and I was relly impresed that the
difference, it is a space fighting/trading simulater and with the GF3 you can see much more detal on ships.

AQUANOX! The demo was released just a few days ago. I think it even uses vertex and pixel shaders which is a first I think in a commercial game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement