Art community

Started by
3 comments, last by BrianRhineheart 8 years, 6 months ago
I am looking for a decent art community. Is there a active site around besides conceptart.org and deviantart. It seems a lot of the art community's died over the years.
Advertisement
ArtStation,
CGSociety,
Polycount

It depends a lot on what you're looking for. Even Newgrounds could be fit for you, if that's your thing.

I am looking for a decent art community. Is there a active site around besides conceptart.org and deviantart. It seems a lot of the art community's died over the years.

"Art" is a huge category. If you narrow yourself down somewhat (video game art? comic book art? manga art? etc...) I'd speculate that you'd find that the art community hasn't died down, just naturally fractured into smaller sub-communities.

I'm interested in 2d digital painting. Some industrial design. Looking for something interactive with a forum

ArtStation,
CGSociety,
Polycount

It depends a lot on what you're looking for. Even Newgrounds could be fit for you, if that's your thing.

That first one didn't seem to have a forum. I suspect the 'google' is strong with this one.

The next two might be interesting, but not as interesting as GameDev, am I right?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement