Sign in to follow this  
Angle Plus

3d Graphic programming resource available

Angle Plus    102

Hi the following link,

http://www.graphics.torpointcomputing.com/Default.aspx

Contains source, dll's and executables that cover a wide range of 3d processing functionalities.

All of the source can be re-written to your own design, the front page gives more blurb.

It has been my project for a while but I am moving on to other things.

So, I hope you take a look and find it useful.

Regards,

Jason.

Edited by Angle Plus

Aardvajk    13207
All the links on your Download page are returning 404 not founds.

You would do well to provide a bit more information on here and your site. I have no idea for example if this is based on OpenGL or DirectX, etc.

Angle Plus    102

All the links on your Download page are returning 404 not found

Thank's I shall get on to that , they took the ste down yesterday the put it back up . . .

Angle Plus    102

I guess what I would want a developer to get out of these resources are concepts and idea's, see how things can be done, refine them and make them better for their own purpose.

The is a lot of matrix maths for instance and quite a bit of low level coding , there is stuff from creating arbitrary axis' to creating key frame animation.

Generically, the functionality is cross platform as both openGL and Directx utilize 3d Mathematics, the maths does not change and I would like developers to take the functions that they find useful and as I say make them better, the same goes for the class structures, real developers would create standard class structures.

But the structure of my mesh class, kind of throws everything into the pot as the application is about developing functionality as opposed to creating perfect classes as to create functionality, you really do not need to get 'bogged down' with class structures as class structures are the domain of pro c++ developers and they are, very, very picky.

Good for them too.

so, five years work there, its a resource, its big and it may be good for you or not the right type of thing, its there and if you want to use it pull it apart rebuilt add some functionality to your developments, then its there and its no big deal.

Oh and yes, please bear in mind this is definitely Spaghetti and huge dollops of it too, but there are some juicy meatballs in there some where, floating about in a, so, so source. . .

Thanks,

Jason. 

Edited by Angle Plus

Sign in to follow this