Lurked, joined, sharing, stoked to be here

Started by
1 comment, last by ulanbato 8 years, 6 months ago

Hey everyone,

Been reading the forum as I become more serious about pursuing VGM composition. I've been a musician for a long time (read about me here), but have only in the last couple months decided to pursue game music. I've loved it for most of my life, but only recently realized how open the community is with sharing how to get better at it and contribute to the field. Plus I see that Brian "WeaponLord" Schmidt pops in and out! I'm excited to be here to learn about the industry and game audio tech/development and share what I've learned about audio production and composition.

Now, my reel. My page (linked here) is open for you to check out, but isn't my final presentation. I need to develop a few more things to show my abilities, which require more learning on FMod, wwise, and Elias.

Until then, I'd love to know what you all think of my presentation, style, mix, anything that catches your ears. One thing I already plan on doing is revisiting some of the mixes, especially "Into the City" - that lead is a little too up front and sharp for me right now. Could this be too many examples of my abilities?

Again, the link to my potential reel.

Thank you all!

Advertisement

Hi Andrew!

Welcome! I'm also new to the site / forums. Will have a listen to some of your work! :)

I would love to play music, welcome! smile.png

giàn ph?i thông minh

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement