Luxor, Egypt Pack released.

arteria    274

EgyptSlideShow_E_2048x2048.png?v=1444823

EgyptSlideShow_B_2048x2048.png?v=1444823

EgyptSlideShow_A_2048x2048.png?v=1444823

EgyptSlideShow_H_2048x2048.png?v=1444823

EgyptSlideShow_F_2048x2048.png?v=1444822

[B]Luxor Temple, Egypt[/B]
This beautiful pack is based on a Luxor Temple, Egypt which has been [SIZE=4]meticulously researched and created with passion. Egypt has always been a big interest of mine for decades, and its exciting to bring this pack to you, with the power of unity 5. With the new phase of packs first started with the ornate castle pack last month, Arteria are really pushing the quality levels, bringing greater quality to your productions.[/SIZE]

[B]Unity 5 Scene Included[/B]
The full scene as depicted in the images, is provided for Unity 5 with  LODgroups,
occlusion culling and all PBR materials setup, plus wind moving flags with cloth physics.

If you purchase this today, you will also get the Egypt Town pack free when released in a few months time.

[B]Modular[/B]
Modular Design - In setting up the LOD groups for unity, we decided to make each element modular so that it would best utilise occlusion culling too - therefore you can set up the temple as you wish in many different designs.

[I]Product can be purchased for just $49, soon rising to $99[/I]

[URL='http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/products/egypt-luxor']EGPYT PACK PURCHASE PAGE[/URL]

Sign in to follow this