What's going on with the hamsters?

Started by
28 comments, last by frob 8 years, 4 months ago
It seems the hamsters are having collective strokes this morning...
Advertisement

what sort of outages did you notice? In and out? More than several minutes at a time? Site totally down or just slow?

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Occasionally you get a 503, but mostly you get some static cache/mirror. You're no longer logged in, the latest posts are missing, and you can't interact with anything, plus it loads agonisingly slow.

This often happens for about 15 minutes, but this morning it seemed more like an hour.
Logging in took far longer than usual. Even going from one page to another is taking close to 10 seconds.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

YCmx5Rf.jpg

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

Occasionally you get a 503, but mostly you get some static cache/mirror. You're no longer logged in, the latest posts are missing, and you can't interact with anything, plus it loads agonisingly slow.

This often happens for about 15 minutes, but this morning it seemed more like an hour.

Yes, this. And it happened again this morning for about an hour.

Any better now?

Better? Maybe. Good? No. Hamsters? Yes.

It seems to happen at the same time of day. I'll check again in 13 hours...
Had a few connection to the site issues here, but they were swiftly replaced with "We're having some problems, try back later" messages.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement