Returning from Windows

Started by
1 comment, last by DEimers 22 years, 5 months ago
When press ALT-TAB for example, I return to Windows. But when I use ALT-TAB again to go back to my directdraw application I see nothing but a black screen.. What do I have to do to be able to return to the application without losing ''it'' from Windows? Judging by the past, it seems certain that something we cannot imagine today will dominate the landscape in 2021. That''''s why the future of the PC is even more exciting than the past.
Judging by the past, it seems certain that something we cannot imagine today will dominate the landscape in 2021. That''s why the future of the PC is even more exciting than the past.
Advertisement
process the "WM_SETFOCUS" message.

To the vast majority of mankind, nothing is more agreeable than to escape the need for mental exertion... To most people, nothing is more troublesome than the effort of thinking.
To the vast majority of mankind, nothing is more agreeable than to escape the need for mental exertion... To most people, nothing is more troublesome than the effort of thinking.
i mean, redraw your scene.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement