Sign in to follow this  

Thank you, guys (for my second game release)

This topic is 792 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So yesterday I published my second game to Google Play Store, and I just wanted to thank you all guys for helping, supporting and entertaining me while I was in the process of development. Although my game isn't very technically advanced and doesn't have a deep story behind it, I still had to put a lot of work into it, perfecting, and polishing out every bug and imperfection. As it's my second release, I hope it will do better than my first one which only got 1000+ downloads (which is still awesome). 

Anyways, without you guys, this wouldn't be possible for me. Although I was lurking here most of the time and did little posting, I still experienced the deep connection you all guys have here, and this connection is what kept me going. So again big THANK YOU, for every single one of you. I hope that you guys stay the same throughout the years :)

So without further ado if anyone is interested in my game, it's called "Sqaurie" and you can find it on Google Play Store. I would be happiest person on the planet if any of you would try it out and gave me a little bit of feedback.

THANK YOUU!

Sign in to follow this