• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Roddy Tskhakaia

Problem with DirectX 10 and 11

This topic is 1008 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So, recently I have this problem that doesn't allow me to play using DirectX 10 and 11. What happens is when I start a game, it a window in which game is supposed to run pops out and freezes on black screen. When I see process manager, it says that process is still responding, but it always uses (no matter what game is) less than 500.000 kb. I was wondering if someone knows how to deal with it. I tried  reinstalling video card drivers couple of times, didn't work. I would appreciate if someone knew how to deal with it or just responds saying I'm not alone with that kind of problem.

Advertisement
Like Dave mentioned, this is a forum focused on DirectX programming discussions. I would suggest asking your question on a consumer or gaming-oriented forum like AnandTech.

This topic is 1008 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.