• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Koobazaur

"Karaski" on Greenlight, open-ended, player-driven adventure onboard a sabotaged Airship

This topic is 1004 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The Dunabe Citizen Happiness Bureau proudly presents:

[video=youtube;ZpYPf4BkTY4]https:

[/video]

The Glorious Commonwealth’s first Airship has been compromised! Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an Single-player, Open-ended and Player-driven Adventure. Dziekujemy!

Coming to PC in January so Please Vote on Steam Greenlight

karaski-greenlight-please-vote-orn.png

Official Website | Twitter | Facebook

------------------

Onboard a the world’s first Airship, a dark plot unfolds. Each suspect has a secret and unique personality you can uncover in a nonlinear manner via dialogue, breaking into their rooms, drinking with them, or even pissing them off. But getting caught snooping around will rise your suspicion and the passengers will start doubting you more! Your interactions shape the past, present and future outcomes of the story. Different playthroughs can lead to different results. 

karaski-game-promo-01.jpg karaski-game-promo-02.jpg karaski-game-promo-03.jpg karaski-game-promo-04.jpg

karaski-game-promo-05.jpg karaski-game-promo-06.jpg karaski-game-promo-26.jpg karaski-game-promo-08.jpg

Open-ended, Engrossing Story
What you say and do shapes the past, present and future.

Multiple Endings
The choices you make will influence gameplay and story.

Complex Characters and Rich Dialogue
Each passenger has a story and unique personality – uncover their dark secrets.

Nonlinear Exploration
Freely roam 4 distinct decks hunting for clues… or stealing money and booze.

Social Stealth
Don’t get caught acting suspicious, or others may blame you.

Multiple Approaches & Solutions
Pick locks, crawl through vents, tinker with cogs or talk your way through.

Various Tools to Customize Your Playstyle
Choose from a variety of tools and approaches that suit you best.

karaski-4Suspects-600px.jpg Edited by Koobazaur

Advertisement
karaski-header-600px.jpg

We are now 40% of the way to top 100 in just 1 day, woo smile.png Thank You ALL who supported!

Hopefully we can keep the momentum going, so please SHARE and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Here are some of my favorite comments so far:

I've played beta version and this got me hooked up. Deus Ex fans - of the stealth and story especially - gonna love this!

it looks like half life 1 and zelda had a baby,then some american weirdo did this anti-terrorist thing with it because they got the license for it!

Got to play an earlier version at the 2015 GDC. All the improvements look amazing. Can't wait to play more of it!

It seems like a pretty neat concept and a cohesive art direction. You have polish and presentation to your campaign. Something must be wrong, I thought I was at the steam greenlight voting area?

Oh and a big Thank You to Karla who put up a blurb on us at Just Adventure!

Pozdrawiam
Jakub Kasztalski
CEO & Lead Dev

dunabe-emblem-200px.png

~This Message has been Edited & Approved by Duanbe Curation Office ~

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!