• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
shah_sohaib

Project: Sniper Shooting Using Unity 3D

This topic is 1070 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am developing and somehow developed 3D sniper shooting game. I am constantly working on this game from last 1 month. While making this game, I have learned alot about C# a cool language to deal with. 

After all one month effort I made this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funworld.mountain.sniper.shooting

I have used most advanced coding method like ray casting and unity 3d animator tool. This game is made from scratch. 

Now, after making this game, I can call myself indie developer. so, want to be a member of indie developer family. Guys, be my friend. 

I know my game still has lot of bugs, I am constantly working on it to improve it. 

As indie developer do share feedback about my game and please also guide me how, we(indie developers) who do not have marketing budgets can promote games.

We can develop good games but how we can reach to the users, happy to listen it.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!