Eclipse and SFML

Started by
3 comments, last by Kraecker 8 years, 5 months ago

So I've been learning C++ and have finally gotten to the point where I'm ready to do graphics. I tried to install SFML and I've followed several tutorials about how to link it properly in Eclipse but I can't get it to work at all. The furthest I can get is where I'm getting undeclared errors instead of unable to resolve ones. Can someone help me figure out what's wrong? I'm using the tutorial code from the SFML website so I know there's nothing wrong with it. Here's some screenshots of my settings if that helps:

[spoiler]

fk1ch2.jpg

2efrj14.jpg

And a screenshot of the errors I'm getting:
29bycdk.jpg

[/spoiler]

Advertisement
Is there some way to see what command-line invocations of g++ your GUI is executing? It might be easier to diagnose the problem from there.

The eclipse indexer may not have indexed the sfml files yet, so it gives you these problems.

Are you still experiencing problems -> on console <- when you try to compile/build the program?

What do you mean by on console? The console window on the bottom of Eclipse? If so its throwing me a bunch of undeclared errors when I try to run it.

Yes, the bottom console of Eclipse, it's basically the same as any console compiler output:

These error messages are much more useful to us.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement