• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Cbrunel

GeoBalance, try to find the balance

This topic is 1084 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there !

My name is Constant. I am a developer at a company named Infinite Square based in Paris. I’d like to introduce you to a game which I have been working on for several months. The game is called GeoBalance. We have been putting a lot of effort into the development of this game which is getting really good ratings and reviews from people who have tried it.

[attachment=29459:AndroidBanner.png]

The idea of the game is to assemble geometric parts on a platform which changes every time as you up the levels. The number of parts to assemble varies and so does the complexity of the platform on which you must set up the moving parts. The objective is to find the right assembly to keep it in balance.

[attachment=29462:IMG_0247.PNG]  [attachment=29460:GeoBalance95.PNG]  [attachment=29461:IMG_0244.PNG]

We have developed the game with Unity 3D which enabled us to deliver versions of the game for all main mobile platforms (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone), and to leverage the physics engine.

To download the game :  http://geobalance.is.gg

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated, it will help us make the game better ! If you like the game (which I hope you will J), please spread the word and share it with all your friends. You can challenge them too to see who will be the best !

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!