• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Olaf Patrik

Game project!

This topic is 1146 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey,

recently I had an idea for a 2D platformer game. I was working on game development with Game Maker but currently I´m using Unity, I´m still not very good with coding but I know a little bit of game development. So I really would like if someone helped me with this project. Music, Coding, Art, (Story) it does not matter.

Like I said it would be a 2D platformer with a quick, dark/neon stile. This of course won´t be a normal platformer, I thought of something like that: There is only one platform, with is slowly getting transparent but before it disapears a new platform apears. There are a few levels, the difficulty and speed increases by each level. This would be quick, reactions type game, where you have to jump and think quickly.

I would really appreciate if someone wanted to join this project. I´m not gonna be able to pay anyone, so I´m sorry for that, but if the game turns to be really cool, who know? If you are interested to help my, please reply to this topic or E-mail me on  (  OlogamesGJ@gmail.com  )

Thanks!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!