Pre - Official Release

Started by
48 comments, last by Assembler015 22 years, 4 months ago
quote:Original post by sporty
Anyway, there are a few key pluses in this program.. While I HIGHLY discourage putting up essays or other reports that people can just blatantly copy, I do not see any harm in putting up say, a mess of excessive problems assigned by a math teacher to the server, or any other irrelevant crap you may be assigned.

I agree with this, I hate doing repetitive problems that all use the same formulas and if you have done one or two you can do them all.
Advertisement
You guys actually believe Assember''s school already knows? Please, it is just a gimmick so that people here at Gamedev don''t tell. Someone, call up his school and tell them what he is up to.

Edem Attiogbe
Edem Attiogbe
quote:Original post by KwamiMatrix
You guys actually believe Assember''s school already knows? Please, it is just a gimmick so that people here at Gamedev don''t tell. Someone, call up his school and tell them what he is up to.

Uh, why waste the time? Do you really have nothing better to do than call a high school to tell them one of their students has a file-sharing program?

Give me a break. Kwami, go do something useful in your life (hopefully it won''t be the first time).
I can''t believe this thread has gotten so much attention, though assembler''s posts are quite funny. Its really upseting that some imature little kid comes on here and posts such nonsense but I guess theres nothing that can really be done except ignore him.

I really didn''t like homework much either when I was younger, but I never had a problem finishing it all within a short period of time, unlike assembler it seems. Maybe a little more effort should be put into his studies then into slipshod software like this...

I always had extra time for programming in HS, I mean how much time could you be spending on your homework...its friggin HS gimme a break assembler
quote:Original post by Synapse
I always had extra time for programming in HS, I mean how much time could you be spending on your homework...its friggin HS gimme a break assembler

??? Since when did simple equate to fast? Just because most high school homework is easy doesn''t mean it takes little time. Quantity is the big factor here. If you had tons of freetime then you probably didn''t get "that" much.

Even something as simple as adding can take a lot of time if you have a lot of problems. If I gave you 5000 problems just adding simple numbers together (22+5=?) It would probably take you all day. That''s what he''s getting at. It''s a waste of time to keep doing the same thing even 60 or 100 times.

Also, calling him an "immature little kid", and saying his posts are "funny" is a logical fallacy. You''re "poo-poohing" the argument. You probably already knew that though since you did all your homework.

quote:Original post by Synapse
I can''t believe this thread has gotten so much attention, though assembler''s posts are quite funny. Its really upseting that some imature little kid comes on here and posts such nonsense but I guess theres nothing that can really be done except ignore him.

Maybe it is nonsense. But then you''re even stupider because YHBT.
Thanks for playing.

(If that''s the case then IHBT as well, but at least I realized it.)

quote:Original post by KwamiMatrix

Edem Attiogbe

Here''s his school''s webpage: http://www.marist.net

It lists a phone number. Call him Kwami, if you think it should be done. I''d do it, but you''re closer than I am, so you''ll pay less for the call.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Original post by KwamiMatrix

Edem Attiogbe

Here''s his school''s webpage: http://www.marist.net

It lists a phone number. Call him Kwami, if you think it should be done. I''d do it, but you''re closer than I am, so you''ll pay less for the call.

Oh good Lord. You guys remind me of a story:

http://www.actsofgord.com/Victory/chapter01.html

Thanks for playing.

What''s "YHBT"? you have been... um... ?
Original post by Anonymous Poster
Thanks for playing.

What''s "YHBT"? you have been… um… ?

Trolled.

I suppose IHBT as well.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement