• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tester001

Level designer wanted for Space Shooter

This topic is 986 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello gamdev.net.

**I don't know if this is a game announcement per se, but it's close enough. If this post doesn't conform with regulations I am okay with it being edited or deleted.**

Me and a friend of mine are developing a space shooter game on a hobby basis. We require a level designer, whose task would be to create levels that are fun and exciting to play. 

The goal of making this game is for us to learn how to make games, and if possible we will try to make a buck or two out of it. As such we can't promise any cash payment, as this is first and foremost an educational experience.

We are looking for someone who is capable of continuing a project like this on their free time, isn't rude, and doesn't mind working for free in order to learn. We don't require you to have any previous experience, as this is effectively our first 'real' game as well.

If this sounds interesting to you, respond to this post with your e-mail or Skype, either works fine. I will check back here and respond to your responses, if any, within a week.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Kigumantr

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!