Battle Splash - Third-Person Water Shooter Game on PC (Pre-Alpha build released)

Started by
20 comments, last by nam1995 7 years ago

Hello everyone! I've been working on this game for a long time, and now I want to show you guys some progress that I’ve done. I’m an avid fan of many great shooters on PC, especially arena classics such as Doom, Quake, and Team Fortress 2, but not quite fond of violence elements like blood and gore. With that in mind, I decided to spend 4 years with my own programming skills to make a little game called Battle Splash.

Pre-Alpha Download Link:

We’ve just launched our page on Patreon to seek more funding for better improvement of the project. You can subscribe in there to get more access of current Work-in-Progress.

Battle Splash is a third-person shooter which takes inspirations from water fights, featuring action-packed, fast-paced water fights in peaceful and relaxing environments. In this game, I want to include the elements that defines 90s arena classics (something like Quake with bright colors, water splashes, and no violence) with class-based elements. Players can choose one of 4 cheerful girls with same weapon loadout, while having distinctive stats for creative playstyles. Furthermore, each girl carries an exclusive item that serves their co-operative role. Currently, I’m optimizing the game so that up to 32 players can join in large playgrounds for water fights. I’m also planning to support modding tool that allow everyone to customize their own water fights for their own preferences.

dQPut1W.jpg

S3isSP8.jpg

nslYveE.jpg

I3OJulR.jpg

ruvgytH.jpg

ohBKTXQ.jpg

WltHonL.jpg

Thank you very much for taking a look of my project. I hope that you guys are interested in my little game, as well as leaving feedbacks to improve it. Have a nice day!

Advertisement
Hello everyone!
This Sunday, we'd like to present you the teaser of our game, Battle Splash.
This clip will show you some aspects of the maps and players in the project.
[video=youtube;VyF-_XYumAA]https:
[/video]
Feel free to give us comments and feedbacks for project improvements.
Thank you and Have a nice day!
(Music for this teaser is created by BenSound.com)
Hello everyone!
It has been a week since the last update of our game - Battle Splash. This Sunday, we would like to show you the latest project development progress.
Alongside with the current Graphics Overhaul phase, we've added additional details for the map Countryside Farm. These details will enhance the overall visual experiences in the game.
2015-11-17_00018.png
2015-11-17_00017.png
2015-11-17_00015.png
2015-11-17_00013.png
2015-11-17_00011.png
2015-11-17_00005.png
2015-11-17_00003.png
Stay tuned for upcoming information of Battle Splash - The Third-Person Water Shooter on PC.
In the mean time, you can check and follow our latest progress of the game in these following pages:
Email: battlesplash@dranyastudio.com
Thank you very much & Have a nice Sunday!
Hello everyone!
It's time for something cool, new and fresh for the latest progress update of our game, Battle Splash.
For the first time, we bring you the first looks of the latest map in game roster and it's called Paper World. This map will take you to an environment that is 100% created by colorful and vivid paper materials.
Capture_056.JPG
Capture_055.JPG
Capture_054.JPG
In order to make this map, members of the studio have spent times to create different paper-based models as prototypes. As a result of the prototype, we've created some of the basic assets to define the aesthetics in Paper World.
Capture_058.JPG
Capture_057.JPG
Capture_059.JPG
All subjects can be changed during the development time as these images doesn't represent the final state of our product.
Hope you'll enjoy the preview because more game info about Battle Splash will come in a near time soon. Stay tuned and Feel free to give us comments, feedbacks or thoughts about our project.
Thank you very much & Have a nice Sunday! biggrin.png
Hello everyone!
We bring you the excitement of Sunday by introducing the previews of our latest character in Battle Splash - Temiko.
You'll find lots of surprised from this wonderful little girl ;)
Temiko_Face.png
Temiko_Pose_1_-_1.png
Temiko_Pose_1.png
Stay tuned for more game info and Feel free to give us comments, feedbacks or thoughts about our project.
Thank you very much & Have a nice Sunday! biggrin.png

Hello everyone!

It has been quite a while since the last update of Battle Splash - Third-person Water Shooter Game.

Last week, we've revealed our first playable character in the game with a girl named Temiko. After defined her style, we decided to introduce her to real-time environment with the Medieval Map. Moreover, we also put it in monochrome style so that we can check whether black and white suit the overall visual experience of the game. Have a look of our results!

Temiko-Battle-Splash-1-1024x576.png

Temiko-Battle-Splash-2-1024x576.png

Temiko-Battle-Splash-3-1024x576.png

Temiko-Battle-Splash-4-1024x576.png

Temiko-Battle-Splash-5-1024x576.png

Temiko-Battle-Splash-6-1024x576.png

Feel free to comment and send us feedbacks so that we know what you think of our game.

Stay tuned for more info in this page as well as our social media with the links below.

Steam Concept: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=507974419
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/battlesplash.dranya
Twitter: http://twitter.com/battlesplash
IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/battle-splash
Dev blog: http://battlesplash.com/blog/

Thank you for reading and Have a nice day! :D

Hello everyone!
We apologized for slow release of new progress updates till the first days of year 2016. Here's the latest development info of our game, Battle Splash.
After the introduction of Temiko - our first playable character in Battle Splash, we would like to show you the demo of movement animation implemented in the girl. The demo includes the movement of walking and running, but we haven't made the idle animation yet.
[video=youtube;VyF-_XYumAA]https:
[/video]
During the New Year holidays, we decided to make a small tribute to Star Wars - the legendary sci-fi action film series, by posing Temiko with a lightsaber. However, the lightsabers will NOT be included in Battle Splash due to various issues, including rights and gameplay themes.
Battle_Splash_-_Temiko_Lightsaber.png
Battle_Splash_-_Temiko_Lightsaber_2.png
Feel free to comment and send us feedbacks so that we know what you think of our game.
Stay tuned for more info in our page as well as our social media with the links below.
Thank you for reading and Best wishes for a good year of 2016! biggrin.png
And now for the latest development update of Battle Splash!
Although this is somehow a little bit rehash of our previous images, we would like to put Temiko into the Countryside map as a test of compability between the character and the environment.
Battle_Splash_Temiko_Kangara_in_Countrys
Feel free to give us comments, feedbacks or thoughts about our project.
We would like to show you the archived images of old prototypes in Battle Splash. These early versions of our project was created by using the former Unity 4 engine. After the transition of Unity 5, we have to take lots of time to convert our project in terms of new implementations.
Triagla_Polyga_in_Battle_Splash_Old_Conc
Temiko_Kangara_in_Battle_Splash_Old_Conc
Pentaga_Polyga_in_Battle_Splash_Old_Conc
Pentaga_Polyga_in_Battle_Splash_2_Old_Co
And here's the assets of Suburban Town in the old prototypes. We had made it by ourselves by using Blender as the main modeling tool.
Town_Map_in_Battle_Splash_Old_Concept.pn

Winter is coming! *plays Game of Thrones tune*
Actually this isn't Game of Thrones, but a new exciting and dazzling environment that will make an appearance in our game, Battle Splash.
Battle_Splash_Winter_Map_5.png
Battle_Splash_Winter_Map_6.png
Battle_Splash_Winter_Map_7.png
Battle_Splash_Winter_Map_8.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement