• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Doninn

[Game] Trash Tower

This topic is 793 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

trash-tower-icon.png

Hi everyone! Let me introduce our new arcade game.

Description:

What can we build a tower from? In a scrapheap it can be constructed from all that comes handy.

Trash Tower – is a fun arcade game in which you have to build towers from garbage.

Features:

• The gameplay includes laws of physics and damages of tower parts, which makes the game realistic.You have to work around various obstacles.
  • You can buy new blocks in the game store and the unique device “cranecopter” that will help you more accurately put the tower elements throughout the game.
  • If your tower is quite difficult – there is not necessary to worry about its stability! Just freeze it with a special tool “freeze” tower defense from any influences.
  • And do not forget to share with your friends your towers, let them try to build better.
  • Start playing Trash Tower right now and show off your skills and creativity.

Get it on Google Play

Screenshots:

trash-tower-screenshot-7.png

trash-tower-screenshot-1.png

trash-tower-screenshot-6.png

trash-tower-screenshot-4.png

Video:

">

Requirements: Android 2.3 and up

More Info: www.doninn.com

Thank you for reading! smile.png

Advertisement

Hi everyone! Let meintroduce our new arcade game.

trash-tower-screenshot-7.png

What can we build a tower from? In a scrapheap it can be constructed from all that comes handy.

Trash Tower – is a fun arcade game in which you have to build towers from garbage.

You are offered to build a tower from all that you can find in a scrapheap, overcoming various obstacles, given the laws of physics and damage to the tower components.

Use the special tool "freeze" to protect the tower from any influences. Get new units and a unique device "cranecopter" which will help your to put the elements of the tower more accurately.

Challenge your friends, let them try to build the highest tower they can.

Start playing Trash Tower right now and show off your skills and creativity!

Get it on Google Play

Screenshots:

trash-tower-screenshot-1.png

trash-tower-screenshot-6.png

trash-tower-screenshot-4.png

Video:

">

More Info: http://www.doninn.com

Please rate it and let me know what you think. I would really appreciate any feedback. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!