Offensive?

Started by
25 comments, last by JeremyR 22 years, 5 months ago
quote:Original post by Sandman
A friend of mine has a cigarette lighter cover made from the case of a bullet for a sniper rifle. This thing is about 15mm across, and is rated as a light anti tank weapon at ranges of up to a mile. It is also pretty much the largest calibre weapon that can be fired by a human being - and then they have to be well braced and very strong to fire it.
Any person hit by this thing is going to be dead or very seriously injured, wherever it hits. The shockwave from the impact will shatter all nearby bones, and the exit wound will be huge. The force of the impact alone is probably enough to kill someone.
You dont want to waste your time aiming at someones head. Aim at the central body mass and you are more likely to hit - and therefore more likely to kill - your target.

You just don''t get it!
Advertisement
No, you don''t get it!

Get it?
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
No, you don''t get it!
Get it?

Me: I would shoot them in the eye.
You: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Me: I''m not a sniper, I haven''t been trained to kill. But, I would try for a head shot.
Me: Why the hell are you trying to tell me how to run my imagination?

Do you understand yet?
I understand.

But you would be a rubbish sniper.
quote:Original post by Sandman
I understand.
But you would be a rubbish sniper.

Luckily for all of us, I am a computer programmer and not a professional killer
I don''t think we would have to worry too much if you were a professional killer

www.elf-stone.com

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

quote:Original post by benjamin bunny
I don''t think we would have to worry too much if you were a professional killer

Well, you would if you happened to be standing two feet to the left of my intended target

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement