MeshBean Game Discovery

Started by
-1 comments, last by David Lu 8 years, 4 months ago

Hi Everyone! I have recently downloaded a game discovering app on my phone called MeshBean, it allows you to browse through the most updated games and offers rewards for each game you download. I have earned a 10 dollar gift card just by downloading a few games and using the app. Hope you enjoy it too! :D

So what is MeshBean?

There are over millions games available in Apple's App Store and Google Play Store, literally. How could you tell which one if worth to try and which one is waste of your money and time? Well, MeshBean made it simple to you, the app that recommend fun high quality game to you based on your preference, automatically.

If this sounds appealing to you, here comes something even better- you get paid for playing these suggested games. This is definitely NOT something sounds too good to be true. MeshBean facilitates the users to download and install partner apps, gain money and earn MeshBean Coins. All the coins that have been earned by the user can be redeemed through Google Play Credits, Apple Card, Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal Cash, Xbox, Prepaid Credit Cards, iTunes Gift Cards and many more.

Here is the URL for our product website if you wish to find out more about MeshBean.

MeshBean App Webiste:http://www.meshbean.com/rd/gamedev

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement