[UE4] Fantasiam

Started by
2 comments, last by Belmin 8 years, 4 months ago

Fantasiam is first person game, focused on exploration and puzzle solvement with elements of role playing game. Game offers beatiful visuals, followed with Slavic's history, mythology and culture.

To give better description, it is an indie game project powered by Unreal Engine 4. First video/trailer was released five months ago and it showed mostly the visuals of the game. Today, new video was released and it is six minutes long, showing a lot more aspects of the game.

Exploration is on the first list of gameplay elements, there will be puzzle elements and light RPG elements like inventory and journal. Also, there are plans to introduce combat system followed with major improvements and add-ons on the current features, though that is still unraveled.

The main protagonist in the game is Vaclar, and he is demigod, placed in the huge multi-region world to expand it and discover why Slavic gods are at war. Most of the quests will be multi-choice based, which means there will be diffrent endings and influences on the action, and on the story.

Aim is to release the game at the end of 2016.

On this link website can be found!

Here is the video:

And here are few screens!

CLFEl3N.jpg

TlREDYl.jpg9iLNEUV.jpg

Advertisement

Talking about the new steps in the game development, there is no time for the break. We are already looking and planning next big steps for the game.
Level is getting even bigger and here is little picture showing that off!

ccuukgS.jpg

Here is the video:

Huh, I never saw camera motion where the character hip-swings so much. It feels strange to me.

I can see how that might be useful if it was toned down and mixed with other subtle camera motions, but as it currently stands... it's weird.

Is that hip-swinging common in other games? I've never seen that before (I've seen other walk camera motions before, but not this one).

Visually, the game looks nice and is very colorful.

Here is the video:

Huh, I never saw camera motion where the character hip-swings so much. It feels strange to me.

I can see how that might be useful if it was toned down and mixed with other subtle camera motions, but as it currently stands... it's weird.

Is that hip-swinging common in other games? I've never seen that before (I've seen other walk camera motions before, but not this one).

Visually, the game looks nice and is very colorful.

Hello there! We already received few comments about the head bob, so we already decreased the intensity of hip swings, or the head bob.
Thank you, we appreciate all of the feedback!

We are a little bit late, but here is the new picture for the Screenshot Saturday!

f3eAsBU.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement