• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
menyo

[Android] My brickbreaker game.

This topic is 1006 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm very excited to say that I'm finally at the stage where I will release my first game soon, it just needs a couple of more features. I am looking for people that want to play a couple of games and give some feedback, especially if they encounter bugs. I have setup a community where you can find a link to become a tester for Bounce and Break. It's a public Google+ community so you should be able to find the link without joining but I do appreciate it if you would join the community, I have to approve that request though.

The game is a classic brick breaker like Breakout and Arkanoid but with a twist and some extra game mechanics. I'm very pleased with how it looks (for someone that sucks at art). It currently has 18 playable levels and if you can come up with more features I might add those in the next episode.If you do find a bug I appreciate a detailed description of it. It's currently ad free but the final version will contain some ads.

Google+- community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103837586533195142344

s5Og55t.png

You can also "test" the game anaconda, a snake like game. It's an older project and I'm still waiting for some good art work. I might release it further down the road but it needs a lot more work and at the moment I'm not pleased with the looks of it and it has some bugs.

Edited by menyo

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!