Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm putting together an ezine for RPG game design

This topic is 5873 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am pretty new to game programming, but I have learned quite a bit the problem is it wasn''t easy. It took a lot of work to locate any useful information. I want to make it easier for newbies to find the information they are looking for. To reach that purpose, I want to create a ezine dedicated to theaching RPG game design and programming in all languages from QBasic to Pascal. And also create a web site which archibve this information. Specifically, I need articles from beginner level to the more advanced areas of design. Starting with actual story creation, artwork and then tile engines, scripting engines, encounter engines. Any information and articles in this area will help. I''m also gathering up various tools to make programming as easy as possible for the beginners and searching for information that will help the more advanced people out there. If you would like to sumbit an article or even just a suggestion, email me at Whimag99@aol.com. Thank you for your time